Twinkle Twinkle
We had a non-eventful week and it was WONDERFUL! No trips to any doctors, no driving hours in the car, nothing.
Monday silliness.


As Rob and I were cleaning up after dinner, the kids were entertaining themselves quietly, which doesn't always happen. Kasper ran over with a spelling quiz for me. "Mama! Guess what I spelled! I'll give you a hint - it's the opposite of butt!" I played dumb while I grabbed my camera. He was really close to spelling that correctly!

He added the opposite to drive the point home. Marlo just wanted to be hugging right then, I guess.


Then back to playing quietly. Lots of monkey see, monkey do lately.


Bath time!








Marlo looks a little rough for it being only 7:30 am.




Killing time waiting for Papa to bring home pizza! Her poor teeth. That top one almost seems like it's coming in a little crooked. Is that even possible??










She had fallen face first off a chair about 20 minutes before this. It bruised way less than I expected!






Marlo was having a good hair day and was looking extra pretty. For his part, Kasper was a blur in the background.













Poor Kasper gets so red and itchy when he plays in the heat.
















And that's how we kill an hour around here.
The whole family was invited to a birthday party for a classmate of Kasper's yesterday. It was SUCH a fun party and almost all of the kids in Pre-K were there which was awesome for Kasper. Including his friend Emerson and his little sister who left our daycare a few weeks ago when his Mom got a new job.


It was a reptile party and they had someone from a zoo bring a bunch of reptiles for the kids to touch. I thought Kasper would be across the yard but he was right in the mix watching the lizards eat their crickets!

Marlo stayed posted up in this little car for most of the party. Made it easy to keep tabs on her!

I love this picture. Birthday boy wearing a corn snake tie. Kids giggling at Marlo in her car. Parents smiling at kids.


The final act required some set up. The kids got all lined up to receive a reptile.

Out came the python and half the kids freaked out and ran away.


The kids were convinced to hold her. Kasper and the tail. Hahahahahaha! Also, the first girl shrieked and ran away when the snake came out and ended up holding the head! Ha!


Gator!!

Kasper won pin the tail on the lizard.

Look who got out of the car!



Present opening was just as exciting.

Marlo and Emerson's sister. Addie used to love to hold Marlo at daycare when she was a baby. Now they're almost the same size!

Kasper needed ear muffs to block out the rain when he went to bed last night.

We had oatmeal for breakfast!

Getting a quick walk in before getting groceries. Also, realizing that Marlo needs new pants for this winter.




Marlo breaks out into Twinkle Twinkle very often. And it's always at full volume. Her little voice is pretty cute.

After dinner treat tonight was popcorn! Papa was in charge so it was served family style out of a big pot on the floor of the sunroom.




Marlo moved the pot as needed.


Hope everyone had great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment