Hoppy Easter!
Happy Easter to those of you who celebrated. It wasn't the most beautiful Spring day here but we got outside and that's about all we can ask for at the end of March.
Let's just jump in, huh?
It's been chilly here. Sometimes Kasper chooses to eat in front of the heater. I like his friend who wants some of the cereal but is acting like she "totally doesn't even care."

Marlo's daycare craft. I was in love with the ears.






Kasper practiced his stand up riding

It was nice on Tuesday and I knew snow was coming Wednesday so I tried to convince the kids to play outside with me. Only Marlo took me up on it. Kasper wanted to stay inside. He does his own thing a lot of the time which is why I never take pictures of him anymore. Isn't that sad how that happens??








Sure enough we got snow Wednesday! I think we got 3-4 inches and it was depressing but it didn't stick around long.











In contrast to her brother this one is ALWAYS around me and lately is asking to take pictures of her being silly.


She has 2 more teeth waiting to make an appearance. She's getting there!












Daycare was closed Friday so I stayed home with the kids. We did some playing and Kasper waited very impatiently for Grandma Sandra to pick him up.






Sandra picked Kasper up around 11 and off they went to St. Cloud for the weekend! Kasper was gone until today and I was wondering how Marlo would take it. She did pretty well though she looked around for her "my Kappy" when she woke up in the morning and after naps. She was super sad when they drove away so I agreed to play babies with her. Playing babies with Marlo is an exercise in patience but it's also really cute to watch her be a little Mama.




Before I busted her for not napping.




Kappy and Grandma Sandra had a lot of fun.





It was so easy being down to 1 kid. She did a pretty good job of entertaining herself without her brother and we actually got a TON of work done on a project we've been working on.










Checking out Lois. I have to give Lois a pretty hefty shout out this week. It was last Sunday when she lost her mind and chewed our trim. I gave her a couple trazodone Sunday night then her regular dose Monday and repeated that all week and she did NO MORE DAMAGE. No chewing and no peeing. In fact she only had one accident all week. When I was home. Which confused me but let's focus on the positive because it had been up to 2 puddles every day. Maybe she needs her meds increased as she's aging and her anxiety is ramping up. Maybe it was a fluke. We'll find out tomorrow!










Her hair is long enough to flow behind her when she runs. Eek!





Baby was big this weekend.


Specifically baby going to bed and "needing a paci."

Nice try.

Looking back at pictures it's also clear Marlo was pretty into Lois this weekend.


Big news from the big girl.

She went potty on the potty chair! It totally terrified her and she wasn't into trying it again today. But she got her chocolate and at least she knows what it feels like!







She'd better smile like this forever and ever.






We hosted Easter this year and the Easter bunny found us!


We were all very excited to have our Kappy home. He seemed to have grown a foot and aged a million years. Also he seems to badly need a haircut suddenly.
We deemed it dry enough to hunt for eggs outside.



There's one more egg out there somewhere. I'm sure I'll find it this summer randomly.
Going through the easter egg loot (i.e. scratching off the lottery tickets. No big winners this year!)

Kasper didn't take a nap today or have any quiet time. We saw a tantrum like we haven't seen in a long time tonight. Too much Easter for Mr. Williams!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment