Sunday, March 13, 2016

Springing Ahead!

Well it finally feels like Spring could possibly be coming over here! We had a couple really nice days and it's making it hard to wait.

Marlo didn't have the easiest time sleeping this week. She woke up many nights complaining that her teeth hurt. She's getting 3 that I can see so I believe her. I wish they would just come in already - she still has 3 to go that have no signs of coming through anytime soon.
IMG_3054

We got to play around outside after school which is always a great way to kill that hour before dinner.
IMG_3065
IMG_3067
IMG_3068
IMG_3071
IMG_3072
IMG_3097
IMG_3113

This week also wasn't my favorite because Lois decided she pees in the house during the day now. NOT AWESOME. She's been banished to the tile basement after many puddles on the carpet including some on the BRAND NEW CARPET. She'll go to the vet this week to rule out any medical issues and beyond that we're at a loss. She is not aging gracefully.

F-R-I-D-A-Y night
DSC_9805.jpg
DSC_9810.jpg
DSC_9815.jpg
DSC_9832.jpg
DSC_9862.jpg
DSC_9867.jpg
DSC_9866.jpg
DSC_9876.jpg
DSC_9879.jpg
DSC_9884.jpg
DSC_9888.jpg
3.11.16 Marlo trike

Saturday morning. She brings a ton of books into our bed. It buys us 15 minutes of extra time before having to get up.
IMG_3150
IMG_3154
IMG_3159

Dancing like her princesses
3.12.16 Marlo
DSC_9915.jpg

Lots of Marlo pictures! Kasper wasn't feeling it this week.

The diva complains about her breakfast.
DSC_9917.jpg
DSC_9927.jpg
DSC_9931.jpg

Yesterday was GORGEOUS. It might've been a record, I haven't watched the news in months. We went out after breakfast for a long bike ride/run/walk. Kasper took his new bike out and really loved it. He can fly and it won't be long before Rob won't be able to keep up on foot! Marlo tolerated a walk over an hour long. I think it was a first for no paci and no whining. She did talk the entire time. A couple pushing their little kid was in front of us for awhile and I'm almost positive they stepped to the side to let us pass because of Marlo's incessant talking and singing. The Dad even said "You have a lot to say today!" An hour of talking with no whines? So annoying but I'll take it.
IMG_3162
IMG_3164

Waiting for Grandma and Grandpa
IMG_0026

We asked my parents to come down and watch the kids so we could get out for the night for a belated birthday celebration! We were thinking at first that we'd get together with some of Rob's college friends too but that didn't work out so we went out for sushi! It was long overdue. I was a little worried about the daylight savings time switch but so far it's been ok. The kids woke up around 8 (normally 7) so that was fine. Kasper had a birthday party to go to in the late morning so we did have to get up and moving.
IMG_0034
IMG_0036
IMG_0037
IMG_0038
IMG_0040
It was at a creative place and all but 1 daycare friend was there. It's such a cute little group of kids and they all celebrate birthdays together. They're getting so big!

I stayed home with this crazy person. We went to Target where Marlo talked the whole time. It's her new thing. Rob calls her the Wall of Sound.
IMG_3180
IMG_3184
IMG_3187
IMG_3192
IMG_3195

Kasper and Rob went for a bike ride and run after nap. Kasper is getting into biking while standing.
IMG_0043

Again I was stuck with this princess. She requested every part of this hairdo by dragging me into her room and pointing it all out. I think she really has a vision.
IMG_3198
IMG_3210
IMG_3226
IMG_3245
IMG_3251
IMG_3255

Grandpa Steve and Carol came over for dinner which was a s*** show as usual. The kids were wired. The kids got a bath last night but Marlo ended up with globs of chocolate in her hair so they got another one. Rob and Steve roasted some coffee during bath then Marlo hit Kasper and their evening was swiftly ended.
IMG_0064
IMG_0066
I love how Kasper loves reading. And it comes completely naturally - he very rarely sounds words out, he just knows them. Grandpa Steve brought a Dr. Seuss book in Spanish tonight and Kasper read that! It was a treat for me because I don't see/hear him read in Spanish often. So cool.

And with that, my eyes are basically closed and I'm tired from a weekend of ALL THE MARLO. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP