CORN!
We haven't quite gotten into the school day morning groove. The kids always go to bed later than we intended which means they are still sleeping in the morning. To note: they are often still sleeping at 7 am during the week but are up at 6:30 on the weekend. What gives there? Waking them up usually guarantees 1-2 grumps for breakfast.

Robe buddies!






Picture day on Friday!

Also, Kasper watched another new movie Friday! He chose Monsters Inc. and made it through the whole thing! I don't think he'll watch it again because it was really sad at the end when Boo had to go home. He cried! He's such a tender hearted kid. BUT, he watched another movie so yay!

Yesterday was COLD. It took all the negotiation power we had to get Marlo in leggings and a sweatshirt in addition to her vestido and sandles.


Kasper and I made cookies after his nap.

I may have let him lick the beaters. Look away, Dad.
This morning, after pancakes, we headed to the corn maze! It was a BEAUTIFUL fall day. Everyone else thought the same thing.






Marlo was having a rough morning because I made her wear SOCKS.










Marlo wasn't so sure about the corn pit at the beginning.

















Lunch!


























Someone wore himself out!

We had a delicious slow-cooked carnitas dinner with Grandpa Steve and Carol to round out our weekend! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment