Sunday, October 16, 2016

Golden

This week went from amazing and warm to cold and back again. When it was warm we took every opportunity to be outside. I took Marlo to the park a couple nights after work. The first trip was cut short with that swinging blow to the head but the second night was better.
IMG_1547
IMG_1551
IMG_1553
IMG_1561

Marlo's clothing fights came to a head. She screamed in the morning and before bed and it was terrible. We started setting out clothes the night before and it takes a lot of the pain out of getting dressed since she remembers the outfit. Pjs have been getting better as well and sometimes we have to compromise.
IMG_1576
IMG_1590
IMG_1596

Kasper had conferences Thursday evening. It went about as well as we expected. I was disappointed to hear that Kasper is really disruptive during certain times of the day but she did mention everyone else is as well. I felt proud of him for participating - I guess he's always willing to participate and help other kids learn Spanish. The biggest complaint he's had about school involves friends and having people to play with. His teacher led us to believe that lack of friends is not a problem in class. Kasper plays with everyone and she feels like he is totally included. I think it's more in the after school program when kids from all classes combine and he doesn't know everyone as well. I suppose when we pick him up, he's just come from that group so he's feeling sad about those most recent interactions. Anyway, sounds like school is going well! We celebrated with Kasper's favorite - SMASHBURGER.
IMG_3938
IMG_3940
IMG_1612
IMG_1622
IMG_1638

Putting on her own clothes - helps with the clothing defiance. This is the first time she's allowed socks on her feet so far this fall.
IMG_3950
IMG_3953
IMG_3955

Friday Kasper's school was closed so he went to Explorer's Club for the day. They went to the Crayola Experience at the MOA! It sounds like it was a lot of fun! He was pretty exhausted. He capped off his week with another movie! He went with The Lorax. It was touch and go but thankfully the sad part (the trees getting cut down) happened far enough from the end that it didn't stick with him. He's doing such a great job watching new movies.

Yesterday we had nothing to do! We had a lazy morning then went out for groceries, stopping at the playground first.
IMG_1656
IMG_1660
IMG_1665
IMG_1675
IMG_1678
IMG_1682
IMG_1684
IMG_1694
This isn't going to end well
IMG_1701
IMG_1706

Kasper helped me chop ginger for dinner. He was so careful with the knife. I was impressed! I think he likes being in the kitchen and I look forward to fostering a love of cooking in him.
IMG_3967

A rainbow!
IMG_1723

Dessert. Would you kiss this face?
IMG_3973
IMG_3980
IMG_3982

This morning we (along with every else in the entire state) headed to the Arboretum to see the fall colors.
DSC_4192.jpg
DSC_4196.jpg
Clearly they were gorgeous.
DSC_4197.jpg
DSC_4199.jpg
DSC_4213.jpg
DSC_4216.jpg

Marlo put on her own shoes.
DSC_4220.jpg

DSC_4244.jpg
DSC_4251.jpg

Stopping for a picnic lunch.
DSC_4263.jpg
DSC_4271.jpg
IMG_3997
DSC_4282.jpg
DSC_4285.jpg
DSC_4287.jpg
DSC_4311.jpg
DSC_4321.jpg
DSC_4324.jpg
DSC_4338.jpg
DSC_4345.jpg
DSC_4350.jpg
DSC_4356.jpg
DSC_4376.jpg
DSC_4357.jpg
Well done, Fall.
DSC_4380.jpg

A heads up - I'm going to change the blog to be NOT visible in search engines but you will be able to find it directly by its address: https://kellerwilliamsreality.blogspot.com. Now that one of the main characters is in school, Rob and I think it's best if his childhood isn't available for random perusal.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP