Sunday, May 14, 2017

Summa

It's about a million degrees as I wrote this on May 14. Where in the heck did that come from?? The news says it got up to 88 today!!

Anyway, Marlo had a good week at gymnastics! They are doing some fun things that she really enjoys.
IMG_7099

Most of our week is spent driving someone somewhere to do something. It feels like we don't have much free time! I almost never take my camera out during the week. I need to do that more. Like when I pick Kasper up from Explorer's Club and he's doing this.
IMG_7101

Oh! Also, the bluebirds are back! I've seen the male a bunch but not the female. I hope they're both here!
5.8.17 Bluebird
DSC_9926.jpg

Look at what we did this weekend! We got the veggie garden planted, the area under the deck cleared up and filled in, installed a rain barrel. I started very small with the garden because I don't have much luck with veggies.
DSC_9936.jpg
On the other side I put a big planter on top of that old maple stump and filled it with "spillers" so hopefully that jazzes up the stump. We kept it to use for just this purpose!
IMG_7121

The kids had a blast playing outside.
DSC_9932.jpg
DSC_9938.jpg
DSC_9939.jpg
DSC_9945.jpg
DSC_9953.jpg
DSC_9960.jpg
DSC_9979.jpg
DSC_9987.jpg
DSC_9991.jpg
DSC_9994.jpg
DSC_9974.jpg
DSC_9975.jpg
5.13.17 Marlo 3
DSC_0103.jpg
DSC_0104.jpg
DSC_0108.jpg
DSC_0112.jpg
DSC_0115.jpg
DSC_0118.jpg
DSC_0121.jpg
DSC_0119.jpg
DSC_0124.jpg
DSC_0125.jpg
DSC_0130.jpg

Phase 1 of Operation Backyard was outlined above. Phase 2 will hopefully be a new border around the remaining maple as well as new mulch.
DSC_0149.jpg
DSC_0165.jpg
DSC_0172.jpg
DSC_0189.jpg
DSC_0195.jpg
DSC_0199.jpg
DSC_0214.jpg

This morning we had Grandma Sandra and Dan over for a Mother's Day brunch. We also tried to enjoy the nice weather before going back to school and work tomorrow.
DSC_0217.jpg
DSC_0219.jpg
5.14.17 Kasper
DSC_0222.jpg
DSC_0224.jpg
DSC_0234.jpg
DSC_0250.jpg
DSC_0255.jpg
DSC_0256.jpg
DSC_0257.jpg
DSC_0274.jpg
DSC_0275.jpg
DSC_0279.jpg
DSC_0280.jpg
SURPRISE!! A bunch of crap from the sunroom.
DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg
DSC_0290.jpg
DSC_0291.jpg
DSC_0293.jpg
DSC_0295.jpg
DSC_0299.jpg
DSC_0296.jpg
DSC_0301.jpg
DSC_0314.jpg
DSC_0316.jpg
DSC_0322.jpg

My Mother's Day running crew.
IMG_7128
IMG_7157

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comments:

Erin May 14, 2017 at 10:59 PM  

I recognize Just Dance Ghostbusters- L and C like that too!

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP