Monday, May 25, 2020

Quarantine: Week 10

Week 10! Time has seriously flown by. I can't believe we've been home for 10 weeks already.

We spent as much time as we could outside this week.
IMG_6260

Even had lunch out there!
IMG_6277

We also go a little stir crazy sometimes.
IMG_0573
IMG_6340
IMG_0580
IMG_0582

Kasper found some friends. By the end of their time together, the snail was riding the milipede.
IMG_0589

Grandma Sandra got the kids Highlights magazine. I totally got that magazine when I was a kid and the hidden pictures page was always my favorite.
IMG_0595
IMG_0597

Happy Memorial Day! It was rainy for a portion of the day here. We did some good "organizing".
IMG_6341

In the process, the kids got reacquainted with some of their old toys they haven't seen in years.
IMG_0601

The sun came out and it was hot and humid! Definitely felt like the first day of summer! Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP