Quarantine: Week 8
2 months in. And still no end in sight.
This is distance learning. A few worksheets, some writing implements, lunch? breakfast?, half dressed, drawing on the inside of a bubble mailer, and lots and lots of lying down (or running around or rolling on the floor or hiding in a beanbag full of stuffed animals or just plain being 6 and 9 years old) on the job.

The most fun we had this week was welcoming a horse mask into the home.



Kasper got a new bike this Spring and LOVES it. He is getting to be a really really good rider!

He's a silly guy.
Today was Mother's Day! I got some great cards from the kids. I laughed when I read them.


Love these turkeys.

Playdates in 2020. Headphones w/ microphone to race cars online with a buddy.

Onto the next week! Hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamas out there!
0 comments:
Post a Comment