Quarantine: Week 9
Another week down! I've never been home so much in the Spring! It's great! I was always on maternity leave in the dead of winter.
We are mostly in the swing of things with distance learning - the kids are getting more and more independent as far as using the technology. Marlo is learning to add double and single digit numbers which has been a little rough. We do school just about everywhere in the house.



Marlo making art outside with her friends.

A couple months ago I saw a story on the news of a photographer going around taking porch photos so I signed us up! She was here for about 5 minutes on Friday and I love the pictures! It will be a fun reminder of these crazy days. Obviously my hair is showing signs of being in quarantine and unable to be colored. Not sure what Rob's excuse is. ;)





Marlo and her besties.

Also missed her first haircut due to the pandemic.
Living for art. She has been LOVING painting. Absolutely loving it. My prediction is she's going to be some kind of mixed media artist when she gets older.



All the seating in the basement and they sit on the coffee table.

We're still moving in down here, obviously, but it's been such a great space to have.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment