Quarantine: Week 20
This week flew by! Wow! The kids went to a 2 hr outdoor day camp every morning and had a BLAST. They were there with Kasper's best friend and they all had a ton of fun together. It felt kind of normal with the exception of not forgetting face masks.
We thought we'd hear our district's plan for school next year but apparently we have to wait awhile longer. I don't envy the decision makers - a good plan for everyone just doesn't exist.
Marlo didn't get to have the normal kindergarten experience. I feel bad for her. I'm glad she at least got to go to a camp.
Rob and I were discussing this the other day - is this one of the nicest summers (weather wise) MN has had in years? It has been a real treat to have this beautiful summer when we are all at home all the time. We took the kids disc golfing yesterday.
Marlo plays about 1 hole then sets to her work. What is her work? Collecting every stick she sees and putting it in her bag.
Those are all the pictures we took this week apparently! The kids are each spending a portion of this next week with Grandma Sandra with some visits with Grandpa Steve! It's been a long time since these kids got to have time with grandparents. We're thankful we are getting to have some.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment