Quarantine: Week 24
Wow. We had such an uneventful week I didn't take any pictures and Rob took 3.
This week we had no activities. It was pretty much our last week of summer and we certianly relaxed and enjoyed it!
The only notable thing about our week is Marlo makes us play Ticket To Ride as often as she can.

I honestly don't know if Marlo got out of her pjs any day this week. Kasper spent most of his time in boxer briefs. We're just surviving at this point.
We head up North next week for the final hurrah of summer then it's back to school for these two! They are SO excited. I'm glad they are because I still feel like there is so much up in the air with school starting in about a week. They don't even have their teacher assignments yet! We'll make it.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment