Early winter
Ugh. If you're in Minnesota, you know how dumb the weather was this week.
We got about 7" of snow on Tuesday! It was the earliest 3+" of snow EVER in Minnesota. Not a record I really needed to see fall.
Of course the kids loved it.

Isn't he a handsome devil?
School was closed Friday for conferences. We had only Kasper's and after talking over his teachers a couple times on Zoom the conferences were over! I miss being able to go into school to talk to teachers in person.
Marlo spent her long weekend taking stuff out of the recycling and making art. This was a little escape room type box she make with keys and codes. She's so darn creative.

Our basement is basically finished! I wish I took some good before pictures but it was a room with an ugly tile floor. It was where Lois spent her days using it as a bathroom so we were NEVER down there. Now it's a warm room with a gas fireplace, comfy couch (with pull out bed!) and big tv and it's used every day! It's where all the kids toys and games are now so we're able to reclaim the sunroom.

We have some minor painting touch ups to do and hanging stuff on the wall but it's already a favorite spot in the house!
Well I'm off to work tomorrow for the first time since March. Should be interesting! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment