MEA
This week was MEA here in Minnesota! That means the kids were home Thursday and Friday. We really didn't do much of anything. The kids were just happy to have no school, Rob was busy with work and I have been plowing through a 1,500 page book that I cannot put down.
Kasper got to hang out with a friend of his a couple times. The Dads took the boys (and Marlo) out to play disc golf! Apparently their attention was drawn to some teenagers horsing around. Story goes, one of the teens yelled to 3 children "WHAT THE FUNK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Says Marlo. We're letting her think that for now.
We did have an unpleasant 20 minutes when it SNOWED.

We don't even have the patio furniture put away yet.
We also spent a bit of time downstairs. Rob and I installed blinds on the window that required 2 trips to Home Depot. The valence still needs to be trimmed because it's too long but at least we can cover the window. We also got the couch put back together and vacuumed! The kids helped. Just kidding. They didn't.
We did have some family reading time tonight and instead of reading, Marlo drew 3 pages of little squares that she intends to mark off each day. There's no specific number of squares and it doesn't count down to anything. She also made pen and marker holders. Always creating.
This is my last week home - I go back to work next Monday! I've been home over 7 months so it'll be quite a change.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment