Teeth!
This week had a couple big milestones! Each of the kids lost their first tooth without assistance from a dentist! Marlo was first on Monday. Her tooth was bothering her so she begged Rob to get a pliers and rip it out. He didn't get the pliers but was still able to pull it out pretty easily.

You can see her adult tooth is already in. It moved mostly into place by the end of the week!
Kasper was next! He and Rob went into the bathroom and about 10 seconds later Rob announced that it was out! When I looked in his mouth I was surprised because I thought it was the top guy but it was a bottom tooth! Again, the adult tooth was already back there ready to take its position.

That top snaggletooth is basically shimmed into place now. It's just not loosening.
But 2 teeth lost naturally! I think between the two of us, Rob and I only lost 2 teeth naturally. Total. The rest were pulled.
It was a beautiful weekend! Rob took the kids to play disc golf yesterday. They were pretty into it.
Today we got out and walked around a ski hill/disc golf course and enjoyed the fall colors.

It was all fun and games until Kasper ground a burr ball into Marlo's hair.
There were tears from a majority of us but Rob got the burrs mostly out then I did some heavy duty detangling in the tub. I don't think Kasper's going to do that again.
Here's to another week!

The evening forecast calls for wind and rain, so this may be the last hurrah for the beautiful leaves. They've been so breathtaking this year, and fun to see while they lasted. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment