Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dear face, Sorry. Love, Kasper

The overwhelming theme of this week was the destruction of Kasper's face. That's really over-dramitizing it but I'm going with it.

When Kasper woke up Monday morning, his left eye looked a tiny bit swollen but I assumed he had rubbed it or something. Off he went to daycare. When I picked him up I noticed he had some neon green goop in the eye. By dinner time his eye was totally infected. Ugh. After dinner he was playing by the table, tripped and caught the table leg on the left cheek. Double ugh.
7.12 K pink eye
Looking good, no?

Rob took the first half off Tuesday to take care of Sr. Pink Eye. Apparently he really wanted to be wearing a hat.
DSC_0956.jpg
DSC_0934.jpg
Hahaha! That eye!
DSC_0971.jpg

Rob took him to the Dr. to get his eye drops while I got some work done then I took over. Kasper was in a really good mood and the eye drops work pretty quickly. By later in the afternoon, after 2 drops, his eye was already looking much better.
7.25.12 K
DSC_1021.jpg
DSC_0002-1.jpg
DSC_0007-1.jpg
7.25.12 K 2
DSC_0012-1.jpg
DSC_0024-1.jpg
We had tons of fun playing and taking pictures. He's my favorite model. I realize there are many pictures of Kasper's face in this post but he was just so willing! Usually he tells me No!
DSC_0020-1.jpg

We woke up Wednesday morning, showered and got all ready. I went to get Kasper up and his RIGHT eye was now crusted shut. Great. We started drops in both eyes and I changed back into yoga pants. After breakfast I loaded us into the car and went to run some errands. I have to tell you, we had a GREAT day. We left the house around 8:30 and I love being out and about so early. It was nice and cool, we stopped first at Caribou so I could get a cup of coffee. We stopped at Goodwill where I dropped off a load of donations and scored some awesome treasures (including these red fish, blue fish Converse All-Stars for $2.99!)
DSC_0056.jpg
We went to Michael's and Trader Joe's and Kasper was the best shopping partner.

We got home and had falafels for lunch which Kasper gobbled up. K went down for a nap and ended up sleeping for 3 hours!!! I got to get a lot of work done on my San Francisco pictures as well as some other projects I'm working on. It was a nice mix of Kasper time and me time which is hard to find sometimes. Kasper was in such a great playful mood all day and it was such a treat to spend the day with him.
DSC_0066.jpg
DSC_0067.jpg
DSC_0069.jpg
This picture is blurry but it's so silly. Kasper loves to lay in the dog's bed.
DSC_0086.jpg
DSC_0087.jpg
DSC_0089.jpg
(Do we even look related?)
DSC_0099.jpg
DSC_0103.jpg
DSC_0105.jpg
By the end of Wednesday his face was looking much, much better.
DSC_0108.jpg

Kasper did some good coloring while I made dinner.
DSC_0109.jpg

Thursday was back to the real world. I did manage to get a couple videos of Kasper's new "tricks".

One of my current favorite words.


Loosely ounting to 5. Well, he knows 2 then 4, 5 then 8.


And last but certainly not least..

Which I have grown 2 of, thankyouverymuch.
7.28.12 strawberries

Rob and I spent the day at a cabin yesterday, leaving the baby at home. It was a perfect day and was nice to be on the water.

This morning started out rainy which meant it was dark out which meant BOTH kids slept until 7:30!! It was amazing. We had a waffle breakfast then Kasper figured he'd head out to work.
7.29.12 K work
7.29.12 K work 2

We spent the afternoon getting a haircut for Mama and getting groceries. Since it was so nice out we grilled kabobs and ate outside! It's been so swampy lately that we haven't been eating on the deck - it was delightful. Kasper discovered making faces on the screen. It was hilarious and I won't think about how filthy that screen is.
DSC_0184.jpg
7.27.12 K screen
DSC_0195.jpg
DSC_0202.jpg

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP