Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kasper: 19 months

My dear Kasper -

You are 19 months old! Soon I'll have to start measuring your age in years! That'll be nice actually since I have a hard time remembering it in months. You really are the sweetest, smartest, most fun little boy I've ever known.

7.24.12 K lunch faces 2

As I say every month, you have an extra large personality. Unless someone looks at you and you have to bury shy your face in Mama's neck. You learn and remember people's names so well it's sort of shocking. You say Hello and Goodbye to your friends at school. You know who everyone's Mamas and Papas are and can point them out even when they don't have your friend in tow. You've managed to freak out a few parents this way.

DSC_0985.jpg

You talk, talk, talk all the time. I can't even attempt to list all the words you know but I always try to list a couple new ones... You say gracias when handed something. You can identify a bus, truck, car or mococo (motorcycle) by sound. You know most of the colors and shapes. You can identify animals but you haven't picked up what they all say.

DSC_0991.jpg

You can count (with help) to ten. In Spanish. We can't take any credit for this since I think your teachers at daycare teach you a lot. Sadly, this will be your last monthly update in the infant room. Starting in August, you will be transitioning into the toddler room. Toddler room!!
DSC_0993.jpg

You finally got a set of teeth. You now have 7 teeth with an 8th coming through on the bottom. You weathered 5 teeth at one time like it was absolutely no big deal. Your reward is being able to grind your top and bottom teeth together and make my skin crawl.

DSC_0994.jpg

Sleep is still great. Eating is hit or miss but I think that's a pretty typical toddler thing. There isn't one thing that you will always eat so if you don't like what's for dinner, you don't eat dinner. I wish you would at least try things - you may actually like it.

7.24.12 K lunch faces

You enjoy reading, drinking milk, playing with Lois, SWINGING, throwing stuff, carrying stuff, kicking stuff, helping walk in the recycle bins, sharing, wearing wooden clogs, anything that makes noise and climbing on EVERYTHING.

DSC_0995.jpg

You dislike getting off the swing, going inside, ceiling fans, the Dr. office, the doorbell, train whistles, sometimes having your shirt changed.

DSC_0997.jpg

You get frustrated easily when you're tired and bite what is frustrating you. You are also gentle with the dog, babies and your parents when we remind you.

DSC_1005.jpg

You are so much fun to be around and it keeps getting better.

I love you, bub.
Mama

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP