Christmas 2012
Are we ready for Part 2: Christmas Day??
We woke up Christmas morning and ran out in to the living room to see what Santa left in our stockings! Santa was very good to us this year. (Btw, I worked on that stocking for Kasper while I was hugely pregnant. I wanted to make sure I had in done in case he was born early and would've been around for Christmas in 2010! Seeing it brings back good memories...)
It was BITTERLY cold Christmas morning. We bundled up and headed across town to Grandma Sandra's house. We crossed the Mississippi River which was covered in mist. It looked so cool, I made Rob pull over so I could run out to the middle of the bridge and snap some photos. I was an icicle by the time I got back to the car but I think this view was pretty amazing.
We made it to Sandra's where she made us a delicious breakfast. Kasper found Rob's old Mickey Mouse ears and wanted to wear them around.
His current shy guy stance. (Note the AWESOME slippers from Aunt Steph. Love those!)
Christmas!
Santa was also good to us at Grandma Sandra's house! Kasper got TONS of cool toys that he continues to play with even at home! I got a flash for my camera which has basically rocked my photography world. I hooked that bad boy up as soon as I got it and haven't looked back.
Also at Sandra's, I received one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received. Thank you, Gail, for the beautiful vase. We will treasure it - it is absolutely gorgeous. I just love milk glass!
We headed back to my parents house so Kasper could take a nap before dinner. Soon after we got home, my Grandpa and Grandma Keller got there! It was fun to spend time with them. Kasper got to show off all of his new toys while I got to play around with the new flash.
More shy guy moves
He is seriously hilarious with this camera. One of these days I'm going to snag it before he erases everything.
(See how attractive that RED delete button is??)
Whew! My Christmas recap is now complete! We had a wonderful time in St. Cloud with family. I know Kasper loved seeing his grandparents as well as his GREAT-grandparents!
0 comments:
Post a Comment