Power out!
We started the week off right with pj day at daycare and silly faces.
Kasper wanted to curl up under the blanket with me and cuddle. How lucky was I??
We also had some fun spelling our names in the tub.
We decided that the long hair wasn't doing Kasper any favors so I gave him a hair cut! He still hates haircuts but luckily when a Katy Perry song came on he sat relatively still so I could cut around his ears. I didn't do too bad a job! I'm done with the haircut at this point so he's able to totally zone out in front of the iPad.
Here's what Lois did during the haircut hubbub. She spent the day at the vet getting her teeth cleaned and nails trimmed. She was there from 7-5!! They said she did great which was a relief. She had to be put under for the cleaning so she was a little out of it for a couple days. She also had 2 teeth pulled so I think she was in a little pain at night even though she was on pain killers.
We had some fun one night after dinner and got some cute videos of the guy.
Playing around... Kasper is such a fun kid.
In other news, who is that big kid??
We went to pal Hudson's birthday yesterday morning where Kasper had fun creepily following the older kids around. He also got to suck the frosting off a perfectly good cupcake and leave the cake for us to eat.
Somehow I didn't take any pictures the rest of the weekend! My Mom came down to hang out with me while Rob was gone for the evening. Steph came over as well and as we were killing time until Kasper woke up, the power went off at our house! This set off an unplanned evening where we all (including the dog) packed up and headed over to Steph and Tim's before our house got too dark and cold. We got to hang out there a couple hours before I ran back home to grab pjs only to get halfway home and receive the call the power was back on. Sigh. Kasper was only an hour late to bed and we didn't have to all crash at Steph's house and ruin their night so it all turned out ok. And to be fair, both Kasper and Lois were perfect house guests which made me very proud.
Today was a stay in your pjs day and we did just that!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment