Thursday, December 19, 2013

(Final?) (please?) Baby update

You guys - I can see the end of the tunnel. It still seems so far away but I can see it!

Here's were we are:



I also took the liberty of making a collage of all the bellies to date. Whoa. It seems like things started falling apart right around 22 weeks?


(Don't know what's up with Flickr. Don't care to figure out)

Things are still sailing along. My blood pressures have remained nice and low which has made this pregnancy so incredibly different from with Kasper. I may complete this pregnancy with nary a one NST. Last time I had them twice a week for months. I'm also happy to report that I've gained about 10 pounds less this time and have kept that number under 30 pounds. I'm pretty proud of that. Other than that, there's really not much else to report. Oh! Besides the fact that I have started my maternity leave. I worked from home Monday and Tuesday but that wasn't so bad. I've done quite a bit of nesting and am now feeling a little bored and anxious. I didn't want to take too much time off before baby comes because I knew I'd sit around and worry about things. Sure enough, I've already been able to worry about plenty in the day and a half I've been off. Things I'm worrying about include, but are not limited to: Christmas plans, how Kasper is going to take it, going into labor, HAVING A BABY, raising a newborn.

I sent this to a friend of mine reporting that my shirts have completely given up. They're not even trying anymore.


I did take one bare belly pic. Then I heavily edited it because it's not pretty. But it'll be something to marvel at at a later date.



Ok! Back to waiting, worrying and bouncing on this yoga ball like it's my job. Because frankly right now, it is.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP