Sunday, December 1, 2013

Giving Thanks

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did. The short week was nice, too.

One night this week Kasper came running out to me saying he had his pjs on. He was giggling so hard I knew something was up.
DSC_0268.jpg
12.1.13 K tie
DSC_0255.jpg
He is so silly. He still wears diapers to bed, but stays dry during naps! Overnights and poops are still in progress.

The latest silly sleeping positions
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Thanksgiving morning, we woke up early and headed downtown so Rob and Kasper could run in the Turkey Trot. Rob ran the adults race while Kasper and I played at the children's carnival. Kasper doesn't really jump into playing; he generally awkwardly stands around other kids and doesn't say anything. After the adult race, the kids ran their own little race! They separated the kids based on age. It was cute seeing Kasper follow directions and do a group event like this.
Untitled
Untitled
He looks so LITTLE! It was 3,4 and 5 year olds in his group.
Untitled
He was a very good listener. He followed right behind the leader and even marched up the stairs like a big kid. He was a little unsure at first and wanted to know where we were but it didn't last long and he totally owned it.
Untitled
The start. Kasper isn't in this pic, I don't think. I couldn't find him!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
He did AWESOME and he loved it! Rob got a video. He was one of the last kids but he was trying so hard. We love that video.


We went to my aunt and uncle's for Thanksgiving and had a great time with family. I hadn't seen one uncle in 3+ years! After dinner, we headed home, got the boy in the tub and Grandma Sandra got here! She brought him back up to St. Cloud until Saturday morning. We were able to do some Black Friday shopping and got some "last minute" things done for the baby. Though I fully understand I have a lifetime before she comes. While Kasper was at Grandma's he had a play date with a friend his age - Addy. Looks like they had fun!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

We met them for breakfast Saturday morning. Kasper did NOT want us to be there nor to go home with us. He eventually agreed. Glasses were involved.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

After his nap, he wanted to list all of the things he drinks.


A jam session before dinner
DSC_0281.jpg
DSC_0285.jpg
Untitled

Today was our usual Sunday. Pancake breakfast, toys, laundry, getting into a plastic bin with the dog.
DSC_0289.jpg
DSC_0292.jpg
DSC_0298.jpg
Is she not the most patient dog ever?? Look at her face! Haha!

We watched the Vikings win in overtime, enjoyed some buffalo wings and ate some delicious soup. Sundays don't get much more relaxed than this.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comments:

phyllis December 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM  

Where's Kasper?? I found him! He's towards the back of the pack of kids, and he's facing the spectators--probably hunting for mom and dad before he took off running! He was such a trooper in the run! And…that boy can pose;}

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP