Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Kasper says...

Kasper: Do honeybees eat honey?
Jess: Honeybees make honey.
K: Who do they make honey for?
J: You! And cows make milk for you.
K: And what do cats make for me?

DSC_0888.jpg

Driving past the high school after school one day.
K: What are they playing?
J: Baseball.
K: Ohhhhhh, baseball. And what are they playing?
J: La crosse.
K: Ohhhhhh, the crosse.
(A little bilingual humor)

DSC_0890.jpg

K: Is that your magazine?
J: That's my book about babies.
K: Like "Babies are very interesting."?
J: Yep!
K: Or "Babies & Gentlemen!"?
J: It's "Ladies & Gentlemen."
K: What's ladies & gentlemen? I have a big butt.

DSC_0891.jpg

Kasper was throwing a fit about something and I was ignoring him. He stopped the tantrum and reminded me: "You're supposed to say "Is it hard being 3, buddy?"!"

DSC_0893.jpg

"We set up the tent and the bottom look likes a hexagon! Then I burped."
(This was true, it was a hexagon.)

DSC_0889.jpg

"I'm a puppy named Kason Ruff Ruff."

DSC_0894.jpg

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP