Sunday, January 24, 2016

Party and puke

I had Monday off this week and daycare was OPEN! Off the kids went to have fun while I ran a bunch of errands and had a great day! I ran over to pick up Kasper for swimming after triple checking that swimming was still on even though it was a holiday. We got to the school and it was dark. Oh well. We supplemented with a bath because Kasper was getting interested in putting his head under water. Marlo is just happy to be along for the ride, as usual.

DSC_5200.jpg
DSC_5214.jpg
DSC_5225.jpg
DSC_5241.jpg
DSC_5254.jpg
DSC_5327.jpg
He doesn't plug his nose when he goes under, it's all about the eyes.
DSC_5337.jpg
DSC_5348.jpg
DSC_5387.jpg
DSC_5434.jpg
Papa got in the tub fully dressed to show Kasper how to come out of the water and easily get water out of his eyes.
DSC_5446.jpg
DSC_5467.jpg
DSC_5503.jpg
DSC_5510.jpg
DSC_5517.jpg

The curls! I miss them.
IMG_0794
IMG_0811
IMG_0855

I bought some new goggles for the kids. They loved them, obviously.
IMG_0913

DSC_5545.jpg
DSC_5553.jpg
1.21.16 M snorkel
DSC_5575.jpg
DSC_5572.jpg
DSC_5617.jpg
DSC_5657.jpg
DSC_5669.jpg
DSC_5696.jpg

I found Marlo like this one night. It's so her.
IMG_0939

More goggles!
IMG_0946
IMG_0951
IMG_0964

Yesterday was Kasper's birthday party with his friends! We went to a local splash pad and the kids ran around like crazy people for an hour. Even Marlo got into it!
IMG_0989
IMG_0991

IMG_9477
IMG_9481
IMG_9483
IMG_0995
Kasper smiled at me like this the whole time people were singing Happy Birthday to him.
IMG_0999
IMG_1004
IMG_1011

Kasper got to open his presents with his buddies this year. It was madness!
IMG_1012

We got home and the kids went right to bed. Marlo slept 4 hours until I woke her up at 5:30. Even Kasper slept a couple hours.
IMG_1018
IMG_1023

Poor Kasper had a tough time going to bed last night. He was so sad his party was over. I totally felt him because I hate that feeling too.

Marlo got this little doll from a party guest yesterday and I don't think she's put it down yet. Also, I don't think she knows that she's supposed to push the stroller, not be the rider.
IMG_1045
IMG_1053

It was finally warm enough to go for an adventure today!
IMG_1059
IMG_1065
IMG_1069
IMG_1079
IMG_1088
IMG_1091
"I LIKE IT!!!" is what she said about eating the snow.
IMG_1098
IMG_1101
IMG_1104
IMG_1116
IMG_1124
IMG_1133
This walk was very short lived and ended about 45 seconds after this because Kasper threw a handful of snow in my face. We went straight to the car and over to Target for groceries.

Marlo wears the stroller like a belt. It's hilarious.
IMG_9500
IMG_9502
IMG_9525
(Putting groceries away is an it gets worse before it gets better kind of situation around here.)

After lunch the kids went down for their naps. About an hour in, there was a weird noise in the kitchen and I turned around to see Kasper puking all over the floor. After he stopped crying and we got all the puke out from between his toes he went back to bed. An hour or so later he threw up again in his bed and this time earned a full bath! I felt so bad for the guy. He hasn't thrown up in a long time and I think it was pretty scary. He went back into bed but I don't think he slept again, I think he rested then came out for movies.
IMG_9530
IMG_1150
IMG_1166

Marlo has been unscathed so far.
IMG_1179

Kasper was feeling back to normal by bedtime with no more incidents. Here's to a quiet night! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP