Dirty food faces
We were going about 100 miles an hour this week. It was intense.
Monday kicked off our "what-were-we-thinking" double bathroom renovation!


Fun, right?? It was really past time to tear out those bathrooms. They were gross and leaky and I think every faucet in both was broken in some way. We hired a guy that does remodels by day and plays in a band by night. A funny consequence of this was that members of a couple well known local bands were helping tear out our bathrooms. I think Rob was starstruck.
Things are really moving along and it's been fun to watch. So far it's actually been not that inconvenient for all of us to use the bathroom downstairs. Ask me in 5 weeks!
Picture day!

I went to school for parents night while Rob took the kids to their swimming lessons. I came to relieve him of the little one and got to see Kasper swimming! He really loves swimming lessons and wants so badly to swim on his own.

Dinner with Papa after swimming lessons.



Wednesday night Rob took K to a car show in a nearby town.





Marlo and I killing time before dinner.



Her new trick





Dinner. Marlo is a lot more willing to speak Spanish at home and it's really cute. She LOVES to sing.

The electrician came over at 7 am Friday morning so we got out of his hair and went for bagels. Appetizing.


We went to Harriet's house for pizza and baths.

Isn't she getting big!?
It was about 90 and humid here both days this weekend. SO HOT. Nevertheless, Marlo and I decided to go for a walk and she rode her big kid bike with training wheels about 3 miles. It was her first time riding it and it took about 2.5 miles just to get the hang of it.



Kasper loves having the dumpster.







We were wondering last night if Kasper has natural singing voice.

Today was really hot. We did chores, got groceries, cleaned, then treated ourselves to a couple rocket launches.







Apparently she's been my muse this week.




I think she got stung by a bee on her right hand!









Blast off!


Whew! What a week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment