We made it!!
Hi everyone!! We made it to Cape Town! We had an 8 hour flight to Amerstadam, a short layover...
Then a 12 hour flight to Cape Town. (For Daniel - it was a Boeing 777-300! Nice!) It actually wasn't all that bad! We got to watch a bunch of movies, play video games, sleep. We are now at our hotel room in Cape Town for the night.
We wake up in the morning and head for Kruger! We'll write more later, but just wanted to let people know we all made the trip in one piece!
Hope everyone is well!
4 comments:
Hi all; I'm so glad to hear you've arrived! I'll be waiting tomorrow for your report on sightings of the Big Five. How many will you get? That's the big question around here; Oatie's dying to know. Have a great time!
-- Love, Mom
Glad you made it!! Although I was disappointed to see that Africa looks so much like a motel 6. Until, that is, I read your previous post and found that you were going to "Africa". So I gather it's a vacation into a state of mind not physical location, cool. Either way the conference room big screen is all set up for tele-coffee.
Have fun!!!
Wow, didn't know you had this trip planned. Awesome! How long will you be gone for? Is this just for a fun vacation?
Are you sure you made it to Africa? From our viewpoint, it looks eerily similar to Mankato.
Post a Comment