Saturday, October 24, 2009

Africa

I just finished up some last minute research on Africa, and have the following expectations:

At this time tomorrow, we'll hear the drums echo in the night, but only whispers of some quiet conversation. Our itinerary reflects we're coming in, 12:30 flight -- the moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide us to salvation.

We have a layover in Amsterdam, where I'll stop an old man along the way, hoping to find some long-forgotten words or ancient melodies. He'll turn to me, as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you..." And hurry we will!

Please tune in to Keller Williams Reality during the next several weeks, where we'll share some stories, post some pictures, bless the rain, and take some time do to the things we never have.

And because without "Africa" there would be no Africa, I leave you with this. You're darn right that's my mom on the flute solo! Sounds great, Mom!

Bon Voyage, us. Miss you Nannerpuss!

1 comments:

Sandra October 24, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Hi kids; I hope your flight is going well and everyone's getting some rest and relaxation before your excellent adventure begins. I'm anxious to read about your fun!
-- Love, Mom

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP