Saturday, January 22, 2011

3 weeks

I survived my first week alone and so did Kasper! It was about as difficult as I thought it would be. I now REALLY appreciate having Rob home for those 2 weeks. It's a lot easier when there are 4 hands around versus only 2. We spent the week hanging out and trying to get some sleep. Kasper has his days and nights mixed up, so he sleeps a lot of the day and is then up from about 2 am to 10 am. It's horrible. Other than that, there isn't really a whole lot new! We're going to continue to figure out how to survive with this new little one.

Trying out our playmat

DSC_0005

DSC_0006

DSC_0009

Second bath, which went MUCH better than the first! We needed to use some warmer water!

DSC_0061

DSC_0067

DSC_0074

Rob worked from home for a couple hours one day this week.

DSC_0090

He's getting so big already! And it looks like he might be losing some of his hair on top

DSC_0116

We get sleep however we can!

DSC_0147

Getting better at tummy time!

DSC_0182

Rob's turn to babywear! Notice the lack of real sleep in his eyes

DSC_0189

Let's hope for another good week coming up!

2 comments:

Sandra January 22, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

Great pictures for your third week! It looks like you guys are getting along very well. I loved the pictures of him on his playmat. It looked like he was smiling at you!

JDub January 24, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

I think he gets cuter every week! What color do you think his eyes are going to be?

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP