Newborn photos
When Kasper was 5 days old (Wow that feels like a long time ago!) we had Gina come over to our house to take some newborn photos. Gina took our maternity photos and is totally awesome! She had us turn the heat up to 85 degrees, feed the boy until he was nice and sleepy and got down to business. If you didn't get the hint before, I have to say again that I would highly, highly recommend Gina for all your photography needs. She is such a joy to work with. When Lois started to get antsy and high maintenance, Gina let her lay in her lap while she shot. So sweet.
Now for the pictures!
We tried a cloth diaper on Kasper. Way too big!
I knitted this little cocoon
LOVE this one! I like how Lois' paw makes an appearance. She was probably laying in Gina's lap at this point
Cute pageboy hat
Little monkey
Mama and her babies
The kids
And I just had to include this one of Lois. I love her face!! She's being such a good big sister.
It's funny to look back at these photos. Kasper looks SO little! I feel like he's grown a lot since then. Also, his poor face has cleared up which is nice. And as for me, let's remember these pictures were taken a mere 5 days after I birthed a child. I cringe a little now, but know I will be so glad I have these pictures to look back at.
2 comments:
Great post Jess! Those pics turned out great. See you around the house.
Love these! Especially one of Kasper and Lois, that's a keeper.
Christian's newborn pics were taken at 5 days too. My b00bs were practically hitting my chin...so yes, you cringe and never want to forget at the same time :)
Post a Comment