Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ode to sleep

Old man sleep, where did you go? You have left my boy floundering at night. Feel free to come back anytime!





Seriously. Kasper hasn't slept a decent stretch at night for a long time! It started when I went back to work last Monday. Maybe it's due to the growth spurt/Wonder Week that happens around week 19 - sometimes called the 4 month sleep regression. Maybe it's because I went back to work. Maybe it's from being overstimulated at day care. Maybe it's because he has his first "daycare cold". Whatever it is, it can stop now. We need more than 30 minute stretches of sleep at night. So does Kasper.

Life is sort of hard right now. Figuring out my new work/life balance. Feeling like I don't get enough time with my baby. Keeping the house clean enough that it can be shown with little notice. Worrying about selling the house. Etc, etc. I am looking forward to a little peace. Starting with a good night's sleep.

1 comments:

Sandra May 12, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Poor little guy! Get well soon, Kasper. Don't forget to call Grandma Sandra if you need some emergency daycare!
-- Love, Grandma Sandra

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP