Thanksgiving!
Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great Turkey Day! We sure did!
It was great having a short week at work but sometimes they end up feeling longer than a regular week. One day this week when I went to pick Kasper up at daycare, I walked in to a room of littles sitting quietly on the rug with scissors and paper. It was so cute.
Rob observed Movember again but switched it up a bit. This year he grew a monkey tail! Hahaha! He refused to keep it for Thanksgiving and shaved it Wednesday. I thought it was hilarious. (You can see our Thanksgiving chalkboard in the background. Never got a pic of it. Oops.)
Rob and I hosted 14 people at our house for Thanksgiving. For some reason I never take the camera out when the guests arrive!
It's hard to make a centerpiece for a table this long so I have to be creative.
Great-Grandma Keller got some nice reading time in with Kasper. He loved it.
Thanksgiving dinner was a success! After dinner a bunch of us went for a walk. The day started out beautiful and by our afternoon walk it was freezing and sleeting! We went up to St. Cloud Thursday evening and by then it was totally snowing and the roads were treacherous.
Kasper dressed up for breakfast Friday.
He also likes to play "leaving" where he gets a backpack, Rob's briefcase, etc, walks to the door and says bye.
Mom, Steph and I went out and did some Black Friday shopping. Rob and Kasper went to Grandma Sandra's to play awhile. He started to say Grandma Sanduuura this weekend. Hilarious. Grandma Sandra gives Kasper cookies.
We spent the weekend shopping, reading, playing. Rob and I went to see a movie Friday night - Lincoln. I slept through the first half but the second half was good and that Daniel Day Lewis is amazing!
A notable anecdote from the weekend, we asked Kasper if he could spell his name. We weren't spelling it before hand or anything and he said "K S P R"!!!!! Forgot the vowels but how amazing is that!? Also, he raises both hands and shouts "Woo hoo!" when excited about something, which is about the cutest.
Check out those grey eyes. And bad hair day.
We got up this morning, went to Grandma Sandra's house for waffles and headed home. While I started the laundry and got things put away, Kasper and Rob got all dressed up to go on an "abenture" out in the snowy yard. Kasper loves to go on adventures.
Hiding.
Today was a stay in your pajamas day and we did just that. It was awesome.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Only 30 days until Christmas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment