Sunday, January 15, 2017

Is it Spring yet?

I'm someone who genuinely likes winter most year but I am SO OVER IT this year. I don't know what's different! Maybe because it just seems like it's violently cold all the time and life revolves around the weather.

Thankfully we have tae kwon do to get us out of the house. Actually Monday it started to snow around lunch time and it took me 2.5 hours to get home. It usually takes me 45 minutes. It was rough and I almost missed taking Kasper to tae kwon do which is a highlight of my week.
IMG_4056
IMG_4058
IMG_4071
IMG_4076
IMG_4084
IMG_4089

Off to school!
IMG_5394

This is what Marlo looks like in the morning. I have to chase her around with a washcloth while she's drinking her smoothie.
IMG_4104

The roads were bad Tuesday and Wednesday so I took the bus! I love that it's an option and I can sit and read while the bus drives on the shoulder. On a normal day the bus gets me to work later than if I drive and getting home before 4:30 isn't an option so I don't take it very often. This week, it was a treat. AND, I was able to meet Rob and Kasper at tae kwon do on Wednesday since I took the early bus. I got to see Kasper get his third colored tip!
IMG_4117

She's in love with her Anna braids.
IMG_4128

I'm in love with her.
IMG_4132

Marlo and her classmate wore their Frozen dresses to school one day but DID NOT want me to take their pictures in them.
IMG_4254
IMG_4257

Yesterday was mostly a day of errands and a birthday party. Kasper went to a party for most of the morning while Marlo and I got some groceries (where she twisted my arm into getting peanut butter M&M's). After her nap, her Papa was nice enough to take her skiing around the yard. Marlo and Kasper share a love of the great outdoors, no matter the weather.
IMG_4269

This morning the whole family pitched in to clean up toys and vacuum. Marlo "helped" me.
IMG_4282
IMG_4286

It was a beautiful day today! We got outside for a bit to try some of our new snow gear.
DSC_7880.jpg
DSC_7884.jpg
DSC_7887.jpg
DSC_7895.jpg
DSC_7898.jpg
DSC_7902.jpg
DSC_7914.jpg
DSC_7920.jpg
DSC_7926.jpg
DSC_7928.jpg
DSC_7930.jpg
IMG_4289
IMG_4291
IMG_4294
IMG_4298
IMG_4308
IMG_4312
IMG_4316
IMG_4320
IMG_4321
IMG_4325
IMG_4333
IMG_4336

Some big news for this little lady - she's now paci free! It was NOT her choice and yesterday was a really hard day for her but today was better. She doesn't use a paci at daycare and hasn't since September but at home she was getting more and more into them and wanting to have one all the time. I felt bad going cold turkey but we figured no time like the present.
IMG_4418
IMG_4422
IMG_4423

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP