Kasper's b-day
I'm about to get caught up! Starting 2017 off right.
Sunday was New Year's Day! Now better known in our house as Kasper's birthday! We started with our traditional animal pancakes.


We followed that up with a traditional winter hike! We've gone for a snow hike on New Years the past 3 years. It's a fun tradition! This year it was very icy.

















































The birthday boy took his first nap in months.

After naps, Rob got a fire going and we sat around it, scratching backs, jumping off couches and playing on new birthday tablets.

It was lovely and we got to enjoy it for a long time before the smoke filled the room and we had to leave. Bummer.
Cake! I bought a cake. What a bad Mom. But LOOK AT THAT JOY. It's refreshing.










I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! Let's get after 2017.
0 comments:
Post a Comment