Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Funflint Trail

I used that title joke once before but it so delights me that I'm going to continue to use it.

We got up Friday morning, got in the car and got on the road!
IMG_9112

We stopped at Tobie's for doughnuts.
IMG_7905

The kids are car trip rockstars! When I was a kid, I think I made my parents stop every 5 minutes so I could go to the bathroom. Not these guys!

We spent some good time in Duluth for lunch and leg stretching.
DSC_0916.jpg
Duluth was stinky.
DSC_0920.jpg
And Marlo's nails were long.
DSC_0920.jpg
And dirty.
DSC_0924.jpg
Oh Marlo.
DSC_0929.jpg
DSC_0933.jpg

The bridge went up while we were there! Then it blew its horn very loudly and the children demanded we leave.
IMG_9117

DSC_0940.jpg
DSC_0944.jpg
DSC_0951.jpg
7.21.17 R and M Duluth
DSC_0970.jpg
IMG_9122
IMG_9132
IMG_9136
IMG_9139
IMG_9142
IMG_7914
7.21.17 K Duluth
IMG_9144
IMG_9146
IMG_9162
IMG_7916

We found the coolest rest stop near Grand Marais.
IMG_9169
IMG_9172
IMG_9173
Papa's still the best rock-skipper!
IMG_9182
IMG_9191
IMG_9192
IMG_9195
IMG_9198
IMG_9199
IMG_9201
IMG_9205
IMG_9207
IMG_9214
IMG_7922
IMG_7928

The last 10 minutes of the 6 hour trip. OF COURSE.
IMG_9218
IMG_9221
Oh Marlo.

To be continued!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP